Wednesday, July 18, 2012

No nap.

This is what happens when your two year old doesn't nap!

It all starts out fine...
{wearing jammies she picked out herself}


when you let her outside to stop the fussiness...
{it was even raining a bit and she insisted no one else come out with her}


and she makes smushy faces on the door...
{that I just cleaned by the way, guess I'll be doing that again soon}


but then the tears come...
{because it started raining too hard}


and then the laughter...
{because I tickled her to stop the crying}


till finally, she falls asleep during dinner...
{guess my taco baked potato wasn't very interesting}


Though I'll admit having her in bed since 6pm was a nice break this evening...

for both parents and older kiddos...
{she's a spitfire!}

as long as she doesn't wake up at 3am!
{fingers crossed}

No comments:

Post a Comment