Thursday, February 2, 2012

What have we been up to?!?!

Wow! It's been a while since I've posted!  Life has been busy and we've been awaiting news from our adoption agency on when the heck things will start moving this year and families will start getting travel calls!  The latest is that we hope that the Ministry will begin processing EP's by mid-February...I'm not gonna hold my breath, let's be honest.  But we're hopeful, trying to hang in there and preparing as much as we can!!

So, what have we been up to?

Well, crib is no longer in the house!  Zoey, who LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her crib made no qualms about moving to a big girl bed and even allowing an extra one in her room for Emersyn. We figured that the sooner we transitioned her to a real bed and started explaining who else would in there with her eventually, the better.  One less big change when Emersyn actually gets home.  She's been doing great and it's actually worked out that we haven't yet had time to build the frames because girlfriend needs some time to adjust!  I looked on our video monitor the other night and couldn't see her head!  So I went up to check and this is what I found! Looks comfy, no?!?!
(More pics of the new room when it's complete!)

Spending lots of time with family...(here's Aunt Lara and Zoey waiting for food at our favorite Korean restaurant, I couldn't catch them both doing it at the same time on my darn camera phone!)


And loving on our little puppy!  These two are pretty much inseparable, even while napping!


Braedan is still playing basketball and doing awesome! Scored a basket at his last two games!  Zoey is still loving preschool, (though she refused to go when there was a substitute teacher!), Danny began his second to last semester at school and my business has been keeping me busier than ever!

We feel very blessed!

Did I mention we are ready to have our girl home?!?!  
We have the homecoming tshirts and everything!! LOL!

Let's hope February brings good news to waiting families!




No comments:

Post a Comment