Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Deep breaths!

Today was a rough day...

but there were still some good moments, so I choose to focus on those!

For whatever reason, adding one more kid to the bedtime routine makes it that much longer and my big kids need more sleep!

So while Miss Zoey took a cat nap on the couch...


Em and I headed out front with B for some sidewalk chalk time.

It got a little messy!




But oh so fun!





And who doesn't love them some chubby toddler feets!!


Didn't quite understand it's the chalk that writes, not the rocks. :)


Can you spot the little footprint on the left there???



Couldn't decide whether I liked this better in black and white or color. :)

My pretty girl!








My chalk boy!!  Hmmm, wonder what he was doing to get that chalk all over his nostril?!?!  


Unfortunately, Miss Em didn't catch her nap today and so she decided to cat nap during dinner...and woke up pretty darn angry!!  But did go to bed early...


My Zoey did eventually wake up and while brother worked on homework and little sister was in the bath with daddy, we spent some alone time together just the two of us. :)

Is it really fair to be this beautiful and only 3 1/2 years old?!?! 
(again, not sure if I like it better in color or black and white! So here's both!)



Car climbing anyone??


Eventually the other kiddos made their way outside too and found some butterfly wings.


Then decided to chase some live ones!


Baths, showers and bedtime for all three...

And now, it's time for this tired mama to take a rest herself. :)

Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment