Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just a normal day!

I feel like maybe we might be starting to get the hang of things!  All to have it change next week when Danny goes back to work, but whatever!  We're taking it a day at a time!

We just kinda ran errands this morning and laid low while Braedan and Zoey went off to school, but we headed to Zoey's preschool a little early for her little bike rally.  (I am so out of the loop, I have absolutely no idea what we were celebrating!  Maybe fiesta?  Seriously, I have no idea!)

We parked right in front of Zoey's classroom window and all the kids ran to see Emersyn.  It was pretty cute as Zoey kept telling her classmates that was her new little sister and Em was thrilled to see big sis and her friends thru the window!








Finally they came out and started riding around in a circle.  Honestly, it was the biggest waste of time I've participated in a while! LOL!  Zoey went around like twice, got bored, and then wandered off.  I think they do stuff like this at schools to torture parents!  And to top it off, this was during regular school hours, so I was paying for this!  Other kids had fun, parents were snapping pictures like it was college graduation, so apparently, I was the only one not into it. :)  Whatever.





Zoey refused to let me take her picture today!  (or fix her hair)


It was nap time for Em, so she was kinda laid back. :)


Momentarily anyway...




Skip the scooter, let's climb the tree!


Or see what's inside!




It was a good day!  Things continue to get better in the bonding department, Zoey and Em continue to have a love/hate relationship, Em is still in love with Braedan, and bedtime and naps seem to be keep going well too!  I still have it in the back of my mind that we're pulling all this off because the two of us are home together, and I'm a tiny bit freaked about how I'm going to keep this going next week on my own!  I did it with two, someone please tell me I can do it with three!

2 comments:

Tara @ Tales of a Trophy Wife said...

You can do it:)

Krazy Momma Kreations said...

You can do it with 3, don't worry. It takes a little bit of adjustment but things fall into place. I have 4 and when I was pregnant with my 3rd one I panicked... Not sure how I was going to handle all the kids... but you adjust and things get easier. It only takes time. Btw... I have followed you on FB, and just found out about your blog... love it :) And don't worry, I've been to those boring school events that seemed like a total waste of time too. Funny to hear I'm not the only one.

Post a Comment